" Our love must not be a thing of words and fine talk. It must be a thing of action and sincerity. "
1 John 3:18

Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

All the little happenings. . .


So at what point does everything change? I mean I know 'they' say it is a gradual thing, that change takes place over a series of minutes, hours, days, months, and even years, but I still can't understand. I was driving the other day, being very thoughtful in my car on the short drive to work at mellow mushroom , and it hit me that everything is so different.
The things I once found comfort and support in are no longer there or at least not the same and all the hope I stored in the spaces between them seems to have relocated. I will say that the day I found myself thinking these thoughts was the very day that the PC volleyball team was reporting back for there first day of pre-season, and if I had stayed this would have been my last one. I put a lot into that place, those people, and those memories, and never did I think that a year from now it would lead me here.
So my questions, At what point do you find yourself in a new place? At what point did the year change? At what point did new friends become old ones? At what point did I decide to move forward? All at once it seems like these little decisions and happenings all came together and took me here.
Well those are my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment